27 Nisan 2012 Cuma

Cancerous Moles More Condition_symptoms

To contact us Click HERE
Expo "Sardinia" in San Guénolé Penmarc'h in Finistere

Well here is the time to announce my first photo exhibition. This is the series "Sardinia" conducted in August 2010 and presented in October hereby . Starting new scans of my negatives, I did make 11 30x45 digital prints laminated on aluminum support.


The exhibition runs from Saturday at the Cafe Chez Cathy "Guénolé St., just behind the auction. It is a place frequented mostly by fishermen, elders and a few regulars.
If you are visiting or if you want to visit, you can enjoy the authentic atmosphere of the place and the friendly welcome Cathy. 20x30 signed prints will be on sale in the coming days. Of course you can also buy me via this blog. It is a way to support my next photo project - you will soon see - take shape and promises to be exciting.
Thanks to everyone who expressed their encouragement.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder