5 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

Thrush More Condition_symptoms

To contact us Click HERE
Protest

I started gently enough to follow the demonstrations against the pension reform. I was in the motorcade in the spring, I was again in September but I was not very concerned. In the photographic sense, not involved in the subject.
Until the street began to radicalize, downstairs from me. One evening, I arrived to join the procession route, but in the end I realize it has already dissipated. A wave motion of several small groups of people seems to be heading towards the seafront Arriving near the prefecture, I see around me everyone stops there, under the oaks, and began to wait .
Until the first jet bottle of beer, which meets the first jet lacrymo. And we go for confrontation. 100 civilians against 100 policemen.
That evening, I take that glass on his head and I'm going to contact. I go into the subject and the subject is not far from me in return.

Since the shutter has eased. So, frankly, a screw has jumped into the back of my Bronica: it ran too fast, it was too hot.

Guys cleanliness service set fire to the asphalt after an elongated thirty bins across a major axis of downtown. A little later, I joined the Donges refinery ...

Blocking renewable. Before dawn, the Prefect chooses 4 or 5 names from those nominated by the managers of the refinery. Policemen were sent to requisition types at home at 6 o'clock in the morning. Menace (before children): 6 months imprisonment and 10,000 euros fine.
from 7am to 8am, all radios announced that the refinery is released. At 9am, the strikers resumed the blockade of the site throughout the day.
Before JT 20H, the reality TV program may resume: CRS storm.
But it's not over till it's not finished.




Zenza Bronica C Zenzanon MC 80/2.8 + 100/2.8 Zenzanon Fuji Neopan 400, Kodak Tri-X Kodak & Ilford XTOL Developer ILFOTEC LC29 More photos by here and there .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder