21 Haziran 2012 Perşembe

Non-hodgkins Lymphoma More Condition_symptoms

To contact us Click HERE
sharp

I do not know not dial-24x36: I see squares everywhere. I try to get better but it is not yet conclusive. When I take a portrait in 24x36, it still stands in a square of 24x24, and the last third of the photo behind by accident.
For a landscape format rectangle should appear to me more natural, more dynamic. But it is not. Or rather I do not care about the drive, because the photos that I like the most are often very front. I prefer the depth of field compared to the prospect and I prefer to focus on context as on the frame.
I prefer the depth of field from the perspective ...
... and I prefer to focus on context as on the frame.
Bronica 100mm f/2.8 C + Zenzanon Ilford HP5 + & ILFOTEC LC29 Cape Freels, August 2010
The two photos above clearly illustrate my difficulty to refer to pictorial art academic. I'm probably more influenced by the small and big screen.
In the first picture, I should make the point at infinity, but I choose to take stock of the road. What matters to me, when I took this photo, not the scenery: I know in advance that I will not make it. What matters more is to be there to see the landscape at this time. Then I focus the image on the precise moment when I'm in the middle of this beautiful landscape on this "being there". I make the point very close to me because I try to capture my impression, my state. This subjectivity is like a film camera on his shoulder. The soundtrack is not the silence of nature at sunrise, it is no two photographers on a wooden path and into the cold breath of an August morning.
In the second picture, I watched the scene for a while until everything clicks into place. With the aim reversed, the boat is resting on the rocks placed at the bottom right of my viewfinder. This is my anchor to dial the rest of the image. When the boat approach and that man Dock is preparing to go, I can tell a story. The sky is probably too empty, the rows of boats are not highlighted at best. But it happened like that, and I prefer the background to the framing. I sit in a chair and look through the lens, as does the TV with indiscretion.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder