24 Haziran 2012 Pazar

Robert Alonzi Attorney

To contact us Click HERE


Recently I met by chance, close to home, a photographer passionate experience of black and white and spirituality. We began a discussion of several hours on photography; to be honest, I listened a lot.

Man is easily accessible and yet boasts of having crossed a few great masters, beginning with Henri Cartier-Bresson. His comments on my small business photography are severe but fair. By dint of frequenting the areas of exchange between lovers on the internet where praise is usually quick and thoughtless, I like to listen to the dissonant voice. This is not masochism, but I already said several months ago (just a year, actually)
hereby if I no longer rising, I stop. And I need to learn not to repeat myself, need to remain critical for me not just what I did.

To learn to compose, to better calibrate my black and white, to do more attention to the background, I took my rangefinder 24x36 and I started to walk in my town, quite simply. With lots of doubts but also determination. And then finally, FINALLY! I walked through the black curtain: you introduced me to the draw.

I show you these few images from my most recent steps in Saint-Nazaire. The pickings are slim and even if I publish them here, believe it or not, I am fully aware of what they are worth and I do not consider them in any way as an outcome, rather as evidence of learning.







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder